- The Esselaar Attorneys Web Site is subject to copyright by Esselaar Attorneys or is licenced under copyright from third party owners. You may reproduce any web page – subject to the disclaimer below – for personal use only.
- Any comments and statements contained within this Web Site and any linked publications should be seen as general guides only and not statements of fact or as legal advice. As circumstances differ between each particular situation we advise you to contact us directly should you wish to obtain legal advice that is appropriate for your particular situation. Esselaar Attorneys, its partners and/or its employees shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature, arising out of or in connection with the contents of these publications and/or any conduct taken in reliance on the content of these publications.
- This Web Site may link to third party web sites. Esselaar Attorneys makes no warranties about the content of that web site and disclaims any liability from any reliance thereon.
- This Web Site is governed by South African law. Any dispute arising from or in connection with this Web Site will be exclusively dealt with in terms of South African law.
- Esselaar Attorneys takes all reasonable steps to ensure that this Web Site is free from destructive code (such as viruses) but cannot guarantee the Web Site is free from destructive code and so cannot be held liable for any loss or damage due to destructive code. Please inform us as soon as possible should you become aware of any virus or destructive code that apparently came from this Web Site.
Proprietor and Information Officer: P Esselaar
Address: Spaces, Dock Road Junction, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001
Tel: +27 (0)21 403 6584